The Level 2 Diploma in Beauty Specialist Techniques is a course that has been specifically designed to develop your practical skills. You will have the opportunity to do the following practical units:-
• Health and Safety Practice in the salon
• Client care and communication
• Provide manicure treatments
• Provide pedicure treatments
• Instruction on makeup application
• Provide Eye lash and Brow Treatments
• Provide Facial Skin care
• Remove hair using waxing techniques
• Salon reception duties
• Application skin tanning techniques
• Provide Nail art
• Contribute of effective running of a business
• Display stock to promote sales in a salon
This course covers Anatomy and physiology of the human body covering all the facial aspects, skin, hands, nails, and feet. Diagnosing, different skin types, disorders, bacteriology and dermatology.
An O. Level standard of education in 3 subjects including English is required. Photocopies of your Curriculum Vitae and of your qualifications are to be presented on application. Applicants must be at least 16 years of age.
The course fee includes tuition, notes, and international exam fees, lifetime registration with VTCT, and 3 assessment booklets.
The VTCT Beauty Specialist Diploma is a Level 2 International qualification.
If students fail to attend more than 6 lessons it will be at our discretion whether the student can sit for the final exam and be awarded the certification.
Kits to work with during the course practical sessions are required these kits include a basic kit, cleansing kit, manicure kit plus nail art kit, pedicure kit, eyelash/brow tinting kit, waxing kit and a make up kit including brushes and accessories. One can purchase the kits as we approach the subject.